Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Omlette man of jodhpur...

Over the years, the Omelette Man's techniques have been honed to perfection.

Priced moderately at Rs 15, the omelettes are bursting with flavour and a refinement that only years of practice could have brought.

"For example, earlier we used grated cheese in the omelette, but we have discovered that cheese spread makes for a much creamier flavour," he said.

Indeed, when I bit into the cheese omelette and the warm liquid cheese spread on my palate, I found myself in an egg-heaven I didn't want to leave.

Another trick he uses is to mask the egginess of the omelette with a pinch of turmeric.

Situated at the sardare market..the omlette man is very famous among tourists and the omlette shop is recommended by "Lonely Planet" Rajasthan. The varieties of omlettes he makes is amazing and a greeting smile will always welcome you.......