Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Magic...!!!

Clover reflected in morning dew & a wintry foggy morning could only mean one thing.

...magic.

while blue skies and chilly breeze force most to cancel plans, they prompt me to make them and as soon as i see beautiful cold and foggy morning..
I set out with big plans to fit into my woolen clothes..
to seize the moment..
to find the most perfect patches of happiness for the best wintry mornings..
I love it when its cold and foggy..
the long boots are still alive and kickin' (thank you, ruchika). and they make the loveliest squelch and squerch sounds you've ever heard..
yes, the winter is quite magic..
so, thank you god and month of december..
thank you gray, languid sky..
oh, and thank you long boots..
and in other magic.
December plus fall plus winters equals one happy guy today.
I am a bundle of creative energy ready to be unleashed...and if you don't provide it, i'll find it...