Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hi everyone..

Just dropping by to say hello.
I am not dead yet..not a good news for some people.
Just feel dampened to share.
Sometimes my voice tends to be silenced.
As others think this blog belongs to them too.
I don't have much positive things to share recently.
Mostly rants and pent up emotions..
I may choose to pen it down elsewhere. But no!
How unfortunate.
My blog but not purely my voice.
Hope one day people would stop asking me.
Why I write what I write.
Or whether I am writing about anyone in particular.
Stop.
Only I matter in this space.
Cause this is my space.
I write here.
Let me write in peace.
This blog needs to transform.
And from now...
I really will not bother to censor my thoughts anymore.
Let me be.
I just love being me.
You should too.
We are the best thing God has ever created.
Not just iPad.