Friday, March 25, 2011

You will come back again...



I’m stock in the place where you left me

And still I’m standing here waiting for you to come back

I can’t move on from this spot

`Coz I’m hoping that someday you’ll come back again



I tried to go forward sometimes

But I always end up with this place where you left me

Knowing that one day you’ll come back and vl be with me again

But I guess I’m too stupid to think it that way



I never want to expect anymore

That you will hold my hand the way you always do

I want to stop from dreaming

That someday you’ll come back again into my life



But no matter what I do

My heart desire’s is always you

And I know this time that I am really stupid

For no matter what happen I will always be here waiting for you to come
back...

Melly please come back soon....