Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fill In The Blank Saturday....

Its Saturday ??

1. My most prized possession is...this is a hard one because I'm a sentimental fool. But, really, my music is my most prized possession. That little piece of creativity feeds my creative soul.

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be...26. Y'all my 26's were GREAT! I was happier than I have ever been, healthier than I have ever been, more content then I have ever been. Life was pretty dang good that time.

3. The best way to spend a weekend is...sleeping in, having a cup of coffee or two, lazing around the house until I decide to get dressed..just to spend the rest of the day outside in the sunshine reading a good book.

4. My outlook on life is...life is the decisions that you make. Bad things happen, good things happen, unexpected things happen...it's all about how you decide to handle things that make your life what it is.

5. If you want to annoy me, just...complain about how tough you have it...when I'm having to do the exact same thing.

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to...shoes. I love them..but sometimes they don't love me back (i.e. the puma shoes I bought couple of months back blistered my feet after I wore them to walk till my office)

7. When dressing for the day one should...feel comfortable,look good, and add some personal flare.

8. Serve me espresso and i will be happy..

9. Interrogations ..i hate it..i never interrogate you..better dont interrogate me too

10. My priorities never change, i dont know about yours...