Thursday, March 17, 2011

IAMBLOODYALONEINTHISWHOLEUNIVERSE ??

According to a Harvard Professor, We are all alone in this great big universe because there's no alien life in our universe

And you know what, I think we are actually more alone than being the only one planet with life in the universe, because personally, I think it's more correct to say that everyone is actually all alone by themselves in the whole universe.

yea, all alone

I'm not being emo, in case you are stereotyping every person who talks about loneliness as being an emo freak. But don't you think I make sense? In this WHOLE world, there's only one person, who looks like you, smells like you, talks like you, thinks like you and went through the same things as you.

And that's you

So no one really know or understand you (and they will never be able to) and neither do you really know or understand someone else too. We see aliens as something/someone that we are unable to relate to, something/someone who are different from whom we are. So isn't it the same between people and people? We are like living all alone among aliens, whom we don't understand entirely and who don't understand us entirely too.


This is not the first time I ponder about this whole IAMBLOODYALONEINTHISWHOLEUNIVERSE idea. But they ended up the same way every time;
1) the whole thought just made me want to go and live on a mountain by myself more
2) I was so overwhelmed and in such a low-spirit that I just want to go and sleep (which acts as the most effective and convenient form of escapism for me)
3) feeling better because that fully explains why someone else is making life difficult for me by not understanding me.


And that's because, they are aliens