Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'll Wait..




So here I am

Tired and depressed

Thinking of ways

That I can become a success

It's nerve wrecking

Sitting n thinking

Comparing myself with highly paid people

It makes me wonder

If life is still worth living

But then again I should be thankful

For what I have been given

The pressure of being a loner

Is unbearable

But the unemployment rate

Is understandable

I feel like a loser

Sitting here writing this

But I love to write

So that i can feel light

I feel like everyone hates me

And that I am socially rejected

But it doesn't matter

I am as good as dead

I bet you all are reading this

and I bet you all are ready to judge

Be my guest

It doesn't bring me any luck

Sometimes I wonder

Why I was put on this earth

Like what my purpose is here

and why I am feeling so hurt

My life really sucks

And I try to fool myself

Into thinking it doesn't

When in reality

I have nothing

I feel like I am standing in the rain

Crying in pain

Thinking of everybody in vein

I'm similar to

Short term memory

I meet people

But they never remember me

This is not what I want

I need structure

I need to start building my life

Or I will find it hard to survive

I can't continue

staying at home

Relying on people

To give me something

I realize

That I have to get out and get it

I feel like I try so hard

But people only make my life harder

It's like I'll never win

So I light up a circle of candles

And sit in the center

Telling myself

That I can be a winner

I hate the position

That I am in right now

But eventually things will get better

and I won't have to frown

But until then

I'll sit and wait

Until I can get back on my feet

And set everything straight