Friday, March 11, 2011

Million Little Pieces of life ....

More than two and half year has passed. Never thought I could hang on this far. I'm in my fourth posting now. And I'm also a good resource there. Yes, everything is a eff-ed up. People may say wow DUDE! Superb! Heh. The truth is it's not. And I'm not here to talk how eff-ed up it is. This may not be what I want in life but heh, just bring it on. I've decided. It's definitely going to be my choice in my life. I'm not gonna stay in a world full with shine and show offs everywhere.

Enough about work. Let's talk about age and love. I'm almost in mid of my life. I don't think I'm old yet. I still have a lot to do. I know everyone around me is getting married and having families. I want that. I seriously do. It's just so hard to fall again. I'm still not over you, eh wait it yet. So if it's time that I need. So, be it. I don't want anyone to be a rebound. See, I'm a nice human being. And if crazy is what I need to be, so be it. It's just too difficult to erase your images. This feeling is so weird.

Well, to those people who are sitting in their air conditioned rooms & looking for some rich man's blog that is full with inspiration. I think you've come to a wrong place. I'm just a plain human being whose life is so eff-ed up. And he's still figuring out how to make it less eff-ed up.