Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Prove Yourself to Youself...


This is a general post aimed at anyone who is looking to start the fantastic journey which I am on of proving myself.. it is aimed at any people as it talks about something that happens up and down with anyone who tries to do hardwork and follows the path of honesty and simplicity and determined to change the mentality of high class people..

So I am new to this serious ' prove myself ' game for the first time, I guess I need to prove myself and show everyone I am a tough guy yeah?

No. Categorically that is not what you need to do in any way but it is a mistake which is made my quite a lot of people...they get so deep into act of proving themselves that they almost get lost...

I was a new comer in this game not so long ago and I know how it feels, the new boy between high society people feeling but even worse as you are walking into an environment of people who know nothing about real life scenarios and who will inevitable roll with you and submit you.

There are really then 2 choices I guess, the first which is the path I tried to take and the like of Naz and Chaz after me took which is to work hard, show willing, take your licks, tap out often and come back for more. Try to learn as much as you can from everyone you roll with, show willing to help out all you can with other new folks. Just in generally show you are part of the world and also part of the family. It is an environment as I have stated before unlike almost any other. This can feel daunting at first but if your life is anything like mine it takes very little time to fit in and be accepted as soon as you show you are there and committed and keep turning up and working hard you are set. This is the way that almost everyone chooses and i hope it is the one that works, people might take to you, help and support you..all you need to show is that you are a tough guy..

However there are some that take a second route, which while it is understandable it is not the right way and will not help long term. This is the method which involves walking into the life seeing what is going on and trying to go as hard and rough as you can. The mentality based around “I haven’t got the skill but I am strong” or as my Mum says “Strong in the arm soft in the head”. This is not the way to go, hurting folk or just going rough will not help you fit in it will not help you become a strong contender. More importantly maybe, you may beat these high society people with power and roughness but what do you learn from that, what technique do you pick up, how does this better you? The answer is that it doesn’t and this is an important lesson as jobs and life styles always has those at the start and those further on and one helps bring the other along. That is certainly something my friend steve is a great advocate of he always makes sure that we get well with high society people and they should always be respected because that makes them feel happy and great but at the same time they should have the duty to help people with simplicity in their heart and not so higher class..

Now at most places you will always get a second chance and be asked politely to try anything other than power and violence, most simple, kind people and slightly poor ones like myself will generally allow this new over eagerness and not react. But do not mistake the kindness and good hearted nature of people for weakness, if you continue down the wrong path it will not help you develop or really enjoy and love your life.

Just remember, you do not need to prove yourself to others and to the world.. just show commitment, hard work and the willingness to be part of a great thing, and prove yourself to yourself as after all this is the most important thing...