Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fish Head & Flowers !


I am depressed. And its really sucks..

Right now I feel like I could sleep forever.

I am mollified to know that the past couple of weeks of feverish stomach infection days have an explanation.

Fish Heads: To the doctor who diagnosed me in 5.8 seconds with stomach infection on call only... without doing a test, and got me to take antibiotics (which I found out later I am allergic to...).

Flowers: To the nice doctor who asked me to get certain tests done, and discovered that I actually having food poisoning.

Fish Heads: To the cars that don't slow down whilst driving through puddles. I like taking showers, just not from the spray of your speeding vehicle.

Flowers: To the tentative arrival of spring.

Fish Heads: To all those people in my life who are so selfish that they don't give damn to anyone's good work or mine.

Flowers: To the my dear ones who brings me chocolates, good food and lots of happiness.

Fish Heads: To the people who think i am useless, who think i am an experimental monkey and try to put their idiot ideas in my veins and expect me to functional absolutely like a new car engine.

Flowers: To the compassionate coworkers who care about my well-being and force me to go to the clinic when I have a hideous looking rash.

Fish Heads: To the pathetic people with double faces

Flowers: To the empathetic family who loves me even though they forgot to tell me that I have bad time right now as per their astrologer ( although i don't believe in astrology )

Fish Heads: To all those self pro-claimed gurus who think they are the best and their ideas rule the world.

Flowers: To my grocery keeper who advised me to drink herbal tea in morning for keeping better mood and appetize

Fish Heads: To all those people who always rely on wrong person and close their eyes on better ones.

Flowers: To having a weekend off to sleep and read, and reflect on the beauty and joy in life