Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am tired..



Im tired from all the idiot delieveries...
Im tired of all the drama going about...
Im tired of the boycotting in the family...
Im tired of the superficial people around me...
Im tired of the hypocrisy...
Im tired of all the responsibilities that i have to carry on my shoulders...
Im tired of all the lies i have to make...
Im tired of all the lies i have to endure...
Im tired of all the tears that shed everytime you walk by...
Im tired of the necessary indulgence i have over food...
Im tired of my binge spending till im broke...
Im tired of my constant cravings for happy life...
Im tired of going to doctors...
Im tired of being depressed atleast 2 times daily...
Im tired of my irritable bowel movement...
Im tired of making curry in the toilet...
Im tired of the unprocessed food that comes out with it...
Im tired of the boring tv shows on television...
Im tired of silly cats near my house....
Im tired of my childishness...
Im tired of being self-centered...
Im tired of the pain i have to go through every single day...
Im tired of living with hope that everything will be ok...
Im tired of living everyday having minimal financial support...
Im tired of being clumsy and bumps around...
Im tired of hurting myself unnecessarily...
Im tired of my black knees...
Im tired of my silly wedges...
Im tired of my wardrobe...
Im tired of my moronic laptop that is underrammed...
Im tired of all the hardworking folks around me...
Im tired of the intimidation...
Im tired of the pressure and stress...
Im tired of the nerdy lives around me...
Im tired of everything around me.