Monday, August 1, 2011

Thanks a lot SPARKLE !

There are times that I sit and wonder what will become of life. Through good times and bad, Autumn leaves fall and a cool wind gusts by, I sit and thank you and how it changed my life. Everywhere that I go, there will be a memory that was constructed along the way, through a wonderful journey. Every song I listen to will remind me of you, and will remind me of how important you are. I will remember how great you are, and how much I realized.

I will know that you are better off without anyone, because on your own you will grow in your own way, and not in someone else's way. No one will know the things that were said when no one was around, or the way you looked at me from across the room. I'm glad that we've made things right, I just ask one thing from you.... Every time I say, Have fun, see you later, or goodbye... I really mean to wish the best for you & I will forever say it.

Thank you for everything you showed me, for letting me cry on your shoulder, for helping me out in my bad times, and for letting me part of your family.

Thanks a lot SPARKLE !