Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pursuit of happiness.... is the pursuit of sweetness

 " Spend a few minutes each day thinking about the things that make you happy. These few minutes will give you the opportunity to focus on the positive things in your life and will lead you to continued happiness "


I have been giving thousands of minutes from last one week just to think about the things that makes me happy and i reached to a conclusion that my happiness is not being happy, my happiness is being in pain and sadness. I know my happiness gives me pain so i decided to go for pain now. So today's happiness is the bowl full of sweetness .. 




I know it will give me enough kick to keep me laid up till evening but then again, sub-conscious mind and a deep sleep is also another form of happiness. 
 " The pursuit of happiness, then, is the pursuit of sweetness "